- Collecting Coprite From Animals
- How To Farm Coprite In No Man’s Sky
Coprite in No Man’s Sky is, well, form of disgusting. It’s a material that is largely poop, and developing the flora is the simplest technique of farming Coprite in case you don’t want to move round feeding animals and gathering their droppings for the rest of your days.
Farming Coprite via harvesting it from animals is incredibly sluggish and considering you need a bunch of it to make Lubricant, this may in reality hinder your progression in the game. This guide covers a way to make the entire procedure less complicated by putting in your own Coprite Flower farm.
Collecting Coprite From Animals
It’s a simple process, but very time-consuming.
- Feed an animal.
- Follow it around for a bit until it drops Coprite.
- Pick up the Coprite. Animals can drop up to several pieces of Coprite, and you can feed more than one animal at once.
Because there is no real indicator of how long an animal might take to drop Coprite, this can take ages. You also need 50 Coprite to create your first piece of Lubricant…
You will need to harvest some Coprite this way to even enable the questline that will eventually give you the means of farming Coprite Flowers, so keep that in mind.
It’s just not a very reliable method of getting all the Coprite you need in No Man’s Sky.
How To Farm Coprite In No Man’s Sky
There are a few prerequisites you need to complete before you’re even able to farm Coprite. Here’s what you need to do.
- Start off with a Construction Terminal, crafted with Chromatic Metal and Pure Ferrite. You’ll pick up the blueprint for the Terminal after completing the Ghosts in the Machine quest.
- Once you’ve got the Terminal, you need to start completing missions for the Overseer. After a set number of missions, you will be able to unlock the Agricultural Terminal.
- An Agricultural Terminal can be built in either a freighter or a planet base, but you will need to put it on a planet base for Coprite to grow.
- Hire a Gek Farmer from a Space Station.
- Complete missions for the Farmer until he sends you on a hunt for some Coprite.
- As a reward, you’ll get your very first Coprite Orb, which is used to farm Coprite Flowers and Coprite.
You start with most effective one Coprite Orb, and it takes four hours to develop. Go off and entire some different tasks until the primary flower grows, go back, harvest it, and plant greater orbs.
In a brief time period, over some days, you’ll likely have extra Coprite than you will ever feasibly want to craft Lubricant (50 Coprite and four hundred Gamma Root, through the manner) which means that you may opt to promote your Coprite for a earnings.