One More Gate is a rogue-lite deck-builder that combines exploration and turn-based strategic combat. Head out to discover fantastic places, master the power of Wakfu to create destructive card combos, and defeat all those who would stand in your way! Features
- Discover the “World of Twelve” universe with Oropo: Go through the gate and explore procedurally generated levels. Choose the smartest path, fight creatures, and take part in events that will make you stronger… or not.
- Get stronger and master the powers of Wakfu: This natural energy is unique to the World of Twelve. You must learn to use the variations in its flow to your advantage if you want to defeat the most fearsome creatures!
- Meet quirky characters and complete quests: A dojo master, a body-building granny… the One More Gate universe is full of unique characters who will send you on missions in exchange for fabulous loot.
- Collect more and more cards and improve them to create destructive combos: Crushing monsters, opening chests, spending kamas to buy a peddler’s wares… There are many ways to expand your deck with the help of approximately 100 cards available in the game.
- Each Run Is Unique: Gems with unexpected powers, divine blessings (and curses)… There are so many secrets waiting for you to discover! Are you ready to go through the gate?
Roguelite deckbuilder One More Gate: A Wakfu Legend announced
Ankama Games have announced One More Gate: A Wakfu Legend, a new game set in the Wakfu universe. One More Gate: A Wakfu Legend will enter Early Access in August 2022 for Windows PC via Steam, and the game currently has a free demo available as part of Steam Next Fest. It will receive a full release on Windows PC and Nintendo Switch in early 2023. One More Gate: A Wakfu Legend is a roguelite deckbuilder set inside the famous Wakfu universe. Players will embark on an journey across the World of Twelve, meeting quirky characters and facing off towards vicious monsters in strategic card-based combat. Choose your route thru each sector and upgrade your deck and man or woman by acquiring new playing cards and abilities. You can find the announcement trailer below. You can find the rundown below: